Monday 22 October 2012

It's on its way!...




Heard over the weekend from Rick that the funds have arrived successfully. Phew, that's a weight off my mind. Having never sent over thousands of pound to someone I've never met for a car I've never seen I was a little stressed to say the least! The second you see your hard earned cash disappear from your account and off into ether is a bit of a bum clenching moment.

However, both Jason and Rick who are selling #10719 seem like great guys, and having spoken to Jason on the phone quite a bit I wasn't worried at all about being ripped off. I'd done my homework on the forums and knew the car and both of the guys were legit and known to the community over in the US. If your looking for a D over in the states try to find out if its known over there, espcially through the http://www.dmctalk.org website. If you can get someone to check out the car on your behalf then even better.

Anyway, Rick has let me know that the car is all ready for transport, and she should be leaving for her long journey soon. According to my shipping agent she should land in the UK on the 25th of November. Thats a red letter day for the diary if there ever was one!

No comments:

Post a Comment